D4 Shrine Index
D4 Shrine Introduction
Diablo 4 Shrines provide movement speed along with a temporary buff to your character that last 30 seconds depending on the type of Shrine you touch. Currently, there are 9 different type of Shrines that you may come across while roaming the Sanctuary. When in a party, all party members must individually touch the shrine to gain its effect.
Conduit Shrine – “You are the storm’s fury made manifest”
- Become a ball of lightning to shock and surge through enemies based on your Weapon DPS
Greed Shrine – “Wherever the brave strike, riches follow”
- Enemies drop Gold when hit and you automatically pick up Gold from farther away.
Artillery Shrine – “Divine weapons abet the worthy.”
- Your Attack Speed is increased and all attacks summon holy arrows.
Blast Wave Shrine – “Arcane power brings destruction”
- You periodically explode, damaging enemies around you.
Channeling Shrine – “Endless harmony dwells within”
- Your skills cost no resource and have reduced cooldown.
Lethal Shrine – “Fate guides the deft hand to strike true”
- All of your skills deal more Damage and Critically Strike.
Protection Shrine – “Faith is the shield against darkness”
- You are Invulnerable (Your character can NOT die) and Unstoppable (Your Character will have all control impairing effects removed and prevented)
- You will need to slay waves of enemies before you can gain the buff of the cursed shrine. Once you have cleared the waves, a bonus chest containg loot will appear. Grab the shrine buff thereafter
- You will somtimes find these type of shrines located in Dungeons and it will be labeled Defaced Shrine Base. You will need to repair the base using a Defaced Shrine Cap, which is usually found within the vicinity. Place the Cap onto the shrine (this will channel for 4 seconds). Once complete you can use the shrine as you normally would
Shrine Video Guide